Shinobi Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Central

This is where hard working shinobi earn their respect truthfully by amping your rp skills and improving your rank

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Puppet Template and Rules
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 am by Aries

» Sora registration(N/F)
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am by Guest

» Gukou Ankoku(N/F)
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm by Guest

» Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am by Guest

» Cloud Akamatsu
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am by Guest

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier]
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Aries

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am by Guest

» Please Read
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 am by Aries

» Maraku Kagetsu
Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am by Aries

Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]   Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am

WORD COUNT IS 1076 WORDS. B-RANK JUTSU 700 WORDS, THIS TRAINING 1076. 1076/700 WORDS

Isato woke up around midnight. The night before Isato was thinking of creating a defence wind jutsu. It didn't have to a huge defence, only barrier-like. Isato knew creating a barrier would be hard, since Isato pictured the image in his head. Isato was laying in bed, he tilted his head to the clock, "12:28am..." Isato said then he sighed. Isato hadn't been getting much sleep since of the nightmares he was thinking about of his parents. Isato got up and got dressed in his Kirigakure shinobi uniform and took a wander through the streets of the village. "The moon is so pretty... and the heat is nice from the breeze" Isato said very quietly. The wind got a little heavier and blew the burnt-out lanterns to one side, but got back to it's normal breeze. A bang of Isato's hair got in his eye's way and push it back to where it was.

"I should go back and get some sleep... Because i've got some serious training later!" Isato said. Isato went back to his house and went to bed, even with his uniform on. Later that day, Isato got up, had breakfast, packed his tools and left. Isato knew the training grounds would be fine for a barrier-type jutsu, so he head out there. Isato was easy to forget things, like right now when Isato is walking. "Isato. You forgot to pay last week." the BBQ restaurant owner had said. "Oh damn it, I keep forgetting payments!" Isato said then slapped his forehead. Isato payed up and the owner of the BBQ restaurant said "Now we are even". "Huh, even?" Isato said in his mind. Isato was suspicious now.

Isato reached the training grounds and took his back pack off and placed it near the nearby tree. Isato knew barriers of this type won't need hand signs. Isato knew how already to use his nature manipulation, so it would be easier for him. After hours of training, it finally became dusk. "I almost got the first step!" Isato yelled. Isato was now huffing and puffing from low chakra. Isato gave it one last try... "Use the right amount...!" Isato yelled in his mind. Isato opened his eyes and forced the right amount of chakra out, Isato had done the first step. Isato was low on chakra and went down through the streets limping like he needed help. The local ramen store offered some ramen for free to help. "O-One Mis-Misu Pork Raaammmeeeenn... ple-please..." Isato said staggering. "Right!" The shop worker said. "It's been one hour since i've ordered..." Isato said sadly and like he was about to faint. "Uh, it's only been 2 minutes, but anyway, it's done." the shop worker said scratching his head.

Isato returned home and got some sleep. The next day Isato got ready once again, had breakfast and all the rest of it and left to the training fields. "How you feeling today?" the shop owner said from last night. "Hehe, fine thanks to you" Isato said. "I'm glad. Have a nice day" the shop owner said. "You too" Isato replied. Isato had reached the training fields and trained straight away. Using the first step from the day before, Isato added to it with shape manipulation. The first time it just exploded making Isato fly backwards into a tree. "Ow-ow-ow..." Isato cried. Isato sat and rested for short bit. "Spirit, mind and body chakra. With shape manipulation and for it to work is harder than I expected" Isato said. Using once again most of his chakra at the end of the day and completing the second step, he dragged himself to the BBQ restaurant this time. "Short-ribs please!" Isato yelped. "You look hurt" the BBQ owner said. "I'll be fine... Short-ribs please" Isato said. "Uh, sure" said the BBQ restaurant owner. After 1 minute of getting the ribs, it was once again a long time in Isato's mind, 30 minutes.

Isato complained yet again of it taking forever leaving the BBQ restaurant owner confused and getting the short-ribs for Isato. "Thanks" Isato said. Isato put the short-ribs on the BBQ and waited for them to be cooked. After 5 minutes of waiting them cook and flipping them, they we're ready. "Thank-you... to whoever..." Isato said confusingly. After eating the deliciously tasting short-ribs and he did remember to pay this time, he returned home and did some work the Mizukage gave him, jounin work. After completing the work sheets, he went to bed.

Isato got up the next day and decided to have the day off and recharge his chakra some more. Isato never saw or knew what happened to his old teammates and decided to visit where they lived when they we're younger, since Isato never saw them after graduating to jounin. Isato went to the local flower shop and bought 2 bundles. Isato walked to one of the ex-teammates houses, and luckily, she still lived there. "It's been so long! Come in!" Conduei said. Isato walked in and sat down. "Are those for me?" Conduei asked. "Uh... yeah" Isato said. "They're really beautiful, like you." Conduei said. Isato blinked confusedly. "Haha, joking about the past of you" Conduei laughed. "Let me get you some tea" Conduei said. Isato thought about the training again. Conduei returned and gave Isato the tea. "I see you have another bundle of flowers there, who're they're for?" Conduei asked suprisingly. "They're for Hankina..." Isato said. Conduei got the looks of if she was going to cry. "About Hankina..." Conduei said. "What? What about her?" Isato asked."Hankina passed away last week in a A-Rank Mission..." Conduei said shedding a tear down the side of her face. Isato dropped his tea on the floor and said good-bye to Conduei. Isato left without a sound. Isato spent the rest of the day on his house roof.

The next day after a sad sleep of Hankina's death. It was back to training. Isato knew this would be the last step of the training. Isato started training, and over 2 days of training on the final step and almost out of chakra once again, Isato tried once more. "I... Can... DO IT!" Isato yelled. With all the training, he put all his learning of this jutsu into one, and it was perfect. Isato had done it. He created, Wind Style : Wind Barrier. He did it once more and walked towards the barrier, Isato walked into the barrier. "It didn't damage me!" Isato yelled.

The End of Wind Barrier Jutsu Training.
-Brock-

Link of jutsu : http://shinobicentral.omgforum.net/justu-creation-f4/isato-nobuki-wind-barrier-t344.htm#2073
Back to top Go down

Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]
Page 1 of 1