Shinobi Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Central

This is where hard working shinobi earn their respect truthfully by amping your rp skills and improving your rank

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Puppet Template and Rules
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 am by Aries

» Sora registration(N/F)
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am by Guest

» Gukou Ankoku(N/F)
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm by Guest

» Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am by Guest

» Cloud Akamatsu
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am by Guest

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier]
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Aries

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am by Guest

» Please Read
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 am by Aries

» Maraku Kagetsu
Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am by Aries

Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)   Hamano Masaya (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am

Name:Hamano Masaya
Appearance:http: http://greghornjudge.com/images/Large/4%20Magazine%20art/SubZero_Black_Flash.JPG
Personality:Masaya loves to look at bobbies. He is so crazy for them he would kill a guy that is with the girl just to see them. He also loves to fight, Masaya would just go out and kill just for the fun.

Masaya also drinks in the midst of battle. When he drinks you better run like hell man. Masaya is like a the drunken master but dumber.

Clan:Hamano
Kekkei Genkai:Drink the blood of other and steal some of there intell and jutsu for a short time.
Element:LIghting
Specialties:
Main:Ninjtsu
Sub:Fuuinjutsu

Starting Non-Elemental Jutsu:Shadow Clone,

Village:Mist Village
Nickname:Black Blood

Background:Masaya was the only child and was trained by both mom and dad. Because of that he was able to learn two differnet ways to battle. He learned straight hand to hand battle from his dad and learned tactical from his mom. With these two ways of battle he was able to become a ninja at age seven. He did not graduate at the top of his class but he was the second. He was put in squad four with a bunch of the kids that where not that skilled at all. He had to pull more weight then he needed to.

Masaya was on a mission one day with his squad. What they had to do was transport new weapons for the village. But on the way to get the weapons they were ambushed by Konoha ninjas. Since the other two were not that strong the sensei and Masaya had to protect them. But they failed. One was dead and the other in critiacal. Masaya and the sensei left the one to die. The mission was very important and they needed the weapons for the war that was going on with smaller villages. They were able to get the weapons and travel back but they were attacked again and this time the sensei got killed in the middle of the battle. Masaya killed of the last one but the other one that killed his sensei was able to get away.
(two paragraphs of seven lines each is enough)

RP Sample: (Gennin do not need this, but the higher the rank, the more you must show of your RP)
Back to top Go down

Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Central :: Creation central :: Character creation-
Jump to: