Shinobi Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Central

This is where hard working shinobi earn their respect truthfully by amping your rp skills and improving your rank

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Puppet Template and Rules
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 am by Aries

» Sora registration(N/F)
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am by Guest

» Gukou Ankoku(N/F)
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm by Guest

» Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am by Guest

» Cloud Akamatsu
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am by Guest

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier]
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Aries

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am by Guest

» Please Read
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 am by Aries

» Maraku Kagetsu
A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am by Aries

A sad day (Aries)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A sad day (Aries) Empty
PostSubject: A sad day (Aries)   A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm

It was a rather saddening day in the moisty forests of the Water Country when Shimaru interupted his trip for a short break. He was initially determined to stick to his original plan of reaching the village of Omigure by sunset. Unexpected conditions popped up however. Fairly heavy winds in the opposite direction had greatly hampered his speed for the pas couple of hours, and minor rainfall had made travelling extra uncomfortable. He decided to sit down on a slippery rock underneath a large willow, at the edge of a small lake, to regain some of his energy and motivation before moving on. With some luck and effort, he might be able to reduce his delay to only an hour.

Whipping some of his soaked, brown hairs out of his agitated face, Shimaru uncovered his eyes and used them to accurately observe his surroudings. Like the weather, the area was nothing but saddening and wet. Wet oaks and willows depressively swung their leafy branches left and right under the winds heavy blows. The dark, muddy water of the lake dangerously crushed down on itself in the form of agressive waves. It was as if all life had abandomed the depressing scenery, and Shimaru was somewhat out of place as the only living being sitting in the wide open. Still, he could not help having the queer feeling of being approached by someone or something rather powerful.

Shrugging off the feeling as mere a mere paranoid shard of his thoughts, Shimaru let out a small sigh and took out a sandwich he had prepared earlier that day. Though the paper wrapper was moisty, as well as most of Shimarus outfit and posessions, the sandwich itself was still dry and fresh. Closing his eyes to enjoy the taste as intense as he could, the Akatsuki took a bite of the white slices and what was put between them. Cold mayonaise, some juicy tomatoes, and fresh lettuce which cracked under the pressure of his gluttonous bite. Or was it? Somewhere, somewhere in the distance, Shimaru sweared he heard something else than lettuce crack and move. Was it his imagination again, was it simply the hard wind playing games with him, or was there actually something else than him roaming this godforsaken forest?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Admin
Aries

A sad day (Aries) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad day (Aries)   A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:25 pm

After an easly day of wreckening an entire village Rein was now ready to continue his march in finding a bijuu. Stardling in the back of his mind he could help himself but he just had to go back into the water country and see if he had managed to kill everyone that was there. Looking back into the village from a great distance. He saw the great trechory his puppets had done without the help of himself. Water was everywhere on top of that it was raining so heavy that you couldn't even see.

Rein would pull out two of his humanoid puppet and send then send them back to the village. "Now you guys if you see. anyone or anything I want you to kill it." Rein spoke t his puppets in a high commanding tone. The two puppet he had pulled out Pisces and Satararius had agreed upon his command. One also replied to him. "Sure you got it boss any victom there will surely be electricfied. Then the two would walk back and entire mile to reach the Waterfall Country.

Upon entering the abonded village with no chakra strings attached Pisces and Sagatarius would look for anyone who hasn't fallen to their masters power. Looking around all the of the buildings were tron down just about to the ground. The water was polluted everywhere that the eye can see. In one the abondaned building Pisces had noticed a living body sitting and eating a sandwich. He would then notify Sagatarius who wuld then lead the two toward their soon to be victom.

Still a mile or so back Rein and a few other of his puppet minions had just finished building a hut for him to sleep in. Though it was a little damp to sleep in Rein could complain. He was used to sleeping in the puddles of blood of his previous victom so he thought this was a little better. As he was laying down Sagatarius had signaled to him that someone had been spotted within the village or the Waterfall. As a precaution Rein sent another puuppet. This puppet goes by the name of Aries. It was the air bourne puppet of his arsonal. Rein had figured Aries could get there faster than anyone else so he sent him off first. "Hmm, If the guy managed to survive my attack earlier he must be a powerful shinobi." Rein would then get out of his cozy hut and began his march back to the village himself.

Sagatarius and Picses back in the village approached the strange character quietly. Sagatarius approached in the front of him and Picses from behind. Looking at the guy Sagatarius signaled to Rein it looked as if the guy was an akatsuki and he may be powerful. Sagatarius would then asked the guy. "So how'd you survive our master's earlier attact? Were you hiding or are you just really that powerful? Either way it goes you won't be able to survive another. I'm taking you out right here and right now. Pisces still behind him quietly would get ready for his attack. Sagatarius then took a few steps backword and waited on his opponent to make a move.

(not my best post but I think this should do)
Back to top Go down
http://shinobicentral.omgforum.net

A sad day (Aries) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad day (Aries)   A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Shimaru was busy munching his lovely sandwitch when the source of the noise showed itself. From both in front of him as well as from behind, 2 odd figures had entered the scene. The only one visible to Shimaru, appearantly a man shrouded in an old, black cloak, bearing a scythe, who had decided to approach him from the front, started to talk to him and seemed to adress him as an enemy or such. Confused by these rather queer words, Shimaru left his lunch for what it was and sharpened his senses involving both the individual in front of him as well as the one at his back. Whoever these 2 guys were, they had to be mistaking him for someone he was not. An opponent, appearantly a survivor of some sort of attack. Squeezing his green eyes togather tightly, the Akatsuki tried to catch a better glimpse of this strange person, perhaps even figure out something about him. Unfortunately the bad weather and dark sky hampered vision to much to grant him more than a vague image of this possibly hosile figure.

Letting out a deep sigh, Shimaru lifted his rather small body from the moisty rock and straightened up a little. With a nonchalant gesture he sweeped some of the stones dirt from his robe, after which he fully aimed his concentration at the 2 unknown men again. "I'm powerful, as well as deadly handsome, but I'm afrade that has nothing to do with the reason we met at this location right now, dear fellow. I was simply passing through and stopped here to lunch, as well as to take a little break because of the bad weather.". The missing nin stopped talking for a moment, taking a breath and granting the 2 others an opportunity to reply. When they did not inmediatly return a fitting answer however, he decided to add some more detail to his explanation, as well as better express his feelings. "I did not return or flee from any fight, nor did I come here to start one. If you 2 would just let me eat my sandwitch, I'll be gone in 5 minutes, okay?". In another attempt to catch a clear glimpse of the strangers, Shimaru swept some of his soaked, half-long, brown hair away from his eyes. Though the scythe-bearing man in front of him was still nothing more than a vague, black image partially hidden in minor rainfall, something about him told Shimaru this was absolutely not as "ok" as he hoped it would be. This time, for this once, the Akatsuki member had no intensions but to simply lunch and get going. Yet this time trouble seemed to find him rather than the other way around. A fight seemed inevitable, thus Shimarus small and nible hand gently slid into his coats pocket, tightly closing its fingers around one of the many senbon it contained. Should this really end up in a face-off, he wanted to be prepared. Whatever would happen, he wanted to be prepared and capable of countering any possible move made at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sad day (Aries) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad day (Aries)   A sad day (Aries) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad day (Aries)
Page 1 of 1