Shinobi Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Central

This is where hard working shinobi earn their respect truthfully by amping your rp skills and improving your rank

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Puppet Template and Rules
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 am by Aries

» Sora registration(N/F)
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am by Guest

» Gukou Ankoku(N/F)
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm by Guest

» Hamano Masaya (W.I.P)
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am by Guest

» Cloud Akamatsu
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am by Guest

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier]
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:01 pm by Aries

» Isato Nobuki [Wind Barrier] [Finished]
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 am by Guest

» Please Read
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 am by Aries

» Maraku Kagetsu
Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 am by Aries

Fight from Partners (Aries and I only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Empty
PostSubject: Fight from Partners (Aries and I only)   Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:44 pm

It was a Cold misty day were all the animals were huddling up to each other due ot the cold. Lark was walking around the area looking at the water particals on the Ground and in the mist as he looked from place to place he saw Rein his Partner another Immortal who was sitting in a tree doing nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Admin
Aries

Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight from Partners (Aries and I only)   Fight from Partners (Aries and I only) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:07 am

It was a long day. Rein had just finished three akatsuki by himself in order to obtain a bijuu. Though cold outside Rein was pretty warm considering he had just sat down from killing three opponents. "Phew, that wasn't has hard as I thought it would be." Talking to his puppets which seemed to be his only friends. "I only wished that I had more of a challenge." "Life is boring this way, always the best at what I do." Rein then looked to his left and saw another immortal member.

Looking at his fellow immortal member at first Rein didn't even recognize him. He never took notice into people that he thought were too we to be in his presents. Rein would then stand to his feet and start walking to Lark. "So what bring you out here, I don't even like you that much.?" "Why are you even around me?" "Didn't I tell you that I would kill you if I thought you were too close." "Besides, those akatsuki I've just killed weren't even a match for me." I barely lost any chakra dealing with them." How about you be my next victom?" "I believe Dante could easily fine a replacement for you." Rein then starred at Lark with a killer look upon his face. "Are you ready?" Rein and his puppets jumped back and a large smokescreen would appear as he would flee into the forest. He would send only two for Lark, Pisces and Sagatarius. "Now get pass these and then made you'll get to me." He would the fall backed deeper into the woods hiding himself within some bushes.

Pisces and Sagatarius had walked from beyond the smoke. Looking straight at Lark both had went their seperate ways. Sagatarius to the right and Pisces to the left. Though both of these puppets were humanoid Sagatrius would take part as the leader. Controling them from beyond using brain signals Sagatarius would start talking. "Hump, Well look at what we have here." "Boss wants us to kill a fellow member of the Immortals.""I guess I better do what boss say unless I want to thrown in the shack with the rest of the dummies." Standing no more than five feet away from lark Sagatarius would then swing his arm attempting to stab Sagatarius with his shythe. At this same time Pisces was doing an attack of his own. He rose both of his arms straight at Lark. Directly behind him Pisecs would shoot ten kunai from his left hand in an angleing upword fashion. Dircetly in fornt of Lark he shoots a net from his right elbow. If lark was to get caught by this net he would get hit Sagatarius shythe still poisioning him with a deadly blow. The two puppets would the bounce backword 20 feet readying themselves for an possible attack.

Name: Kaze Smokescreen
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:fire
Description: Pulling his left elbow backwor Kaze releases a dark thick black smoke screen that cannot be seen through unless opponent have has the eyes of the byakugan.

Weapons/Ability: The two weapons Sagatarius has go as follow. The first are the long arms that are connetced to the Shythe (note: the sthye is in no way connected to Sagatarius, while it may look like it with the cloak on it really isnt) The shythe is very sharp and the tip is coated in Rein's special posion. The second part of weapons are Sagatarius long snake like body. Once he had uncurled to his ten foot length, the segments on his body will start to spin around madly. And because of the spikes on each segment, the spinning makes them a deadly weapon. Rein moves Sagatarius like a fast moving drill.

Special Skill: Pisces

Weapons:
Left Hand: Fires out Kunai like a machine gun.
Right Hand: Weild a 3 meter sword with poison tip.
Head: Small Sharp Metal for teeth, strong enough to bite off an arm.
Right Elbow: Shoots out a net to capture an oppoonent
Left Elbow: Blows out a dark black cloud use for attempts to escape or catch an enemy off guard with an supprise attack.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobicentral.omgforum.net

Fight from Partners (Aries and I only)
Page 1 of 1